- 2 tbs butter, melted
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and seeded
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup of Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp honey
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Julienned mint for garnish
- Mix yogurt with honey and vanilla and combine well. Keep chilled until ready to serve.
- Heat grill to medium high heat, oiling grates well to prevent fruit from sticking.
- Using a basting brush, baste peaches lightly with melted butter and sprinkle with a light coating of sugar to taste. The riper the peach, the less sugar needed.
- Grill peaches for 2 minutes per side until marked by grill.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve garnished with a dollop of cream or yogurt and mint. May be served at room temperature.
photo by Kristi Senat