- (4) 6 oz red snapper fillets (skin on)
- 1 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 lemons
- ¼ cup hellmans mayonnaise
- 1 small clove peeled garlic, minced finely or pressed
- 2 tbs greek feta cheese
- 1 tbs reggiano parmigiano cheese, grated
- 14 oz can artichoke hearts in water, drained well and roughly chopped
- 1 plum tomato chopped in small dice
- 1tbs fresh mint, chopped finely
- 2 tbs fresh dill, chopped finely
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 475 degrees (really)
For the artichoke topping
- Mix, mayonnaise, 1 tbs lemon juice, garlic, feta, parmigiano, artichoke hearts, tomato, mint and 1 tbs of dill in a small bowl, combining thoroughly. Season to taste w/ black pepper and salt, being careful with the salt as the feta is very salty.
For the Fish
- Oil the bottom of a roasting pan with olive oil and place snapper fillets, skin side down in pan. Season fillets liberally with salt, pepper and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice rubbing into fish well.
- Top each fillet with a generous amount of topping, spreading evenly to coat the top of fish. Roast fish in preheated oven for approximately 15 minutes, until fish is just cooked. Allow fish to rest, loosely covered for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining 1 tbs of dill onto fillets and serve immediately.