- 6 oz bittersweet chocolate chips
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tbs orange liquor
- 1 cup of very warm, bordering on hot, half & half
- pinch salt
- Add the chocolate chips, eggs, orange liquor, and salt to a blender container.
- Blend on high for about 60 seconds and carefully add the hot cream through the removable cap in the top of the blender.
- Continue to blend the mixture on high for another 30 – 60 seconds until the mixture is completely combined, scraping the sides down.
- Transfer contents of the blender to serving glasses/containers and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight, covered.